This beautiful, powerful treatment benefits with the same principles of foot and hand reflexology with addition of giving you a smoother healthier complexion. It is a very soothing non-invasive treatment that applies gentle pressure to the reflex points on the face.
Facial reflexology stimulates the blood flow and increases circulation. It encourages lymph drainage and enhances radiance.
It may also help with:-
The proximity of the working area to the brain induces deep relaxation and produces imminent results.
*Like in ‘Hand Reflexology’ this is Ideal for those of you who don’t like your tootsies touched!*
Qualification, insurance and training ~
I was trained ‘The Bergman Method’ Facial Reflexology by Ziggie Bergman, an award-winning ‘Facial Reflexologist to the stars’ at The London School of Reflexology at Regents University in Regents Park, London.
I am fully insured to deliver this treatment and it is the only facial reflexology training accredited by the Association of Reflexologists.
What to expect during a Facial Reflexology treatment ~
• A detailed medical history is taken, allowing me to rule out any contra-indications and to treat you to your own personalised tailor-made treatment.
• There will be an option of relaxing in a padded reclining chair or a couch bed.
Both with the option of pillows and a warm cosy blanket for extra comfort.
• I will cleanse face with a choice of cool sensitive wipes or the option of having hot towels.
• I then apply the ZONEFACE LIFT Facial Elixir (that is Amethyst Crystal-Infused, with White Poppy Seed Oil and Native American healing herbs) or a grape seed facial oil commencing treatment.
• At the end of your treatment I will provide you with an aftercare gift bag and advise you with some self-care tips on how to continue with the benefits of this treatment.
Please note - Important Notice!
• Botox and Facial Fillers are excluded from having a facial reflexology treatment within the first 3 weeks following those procedures.
• Face Lift Surgery is excluded from having a facial reflexology treatment within the first 3 months following the operation or 6 months if any complications or infections occurred.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on: 07548626534 (click logo on top right of this page).
Facial Reflexology with ZoneFaceLift Elixir Oil
Lift your face and spirit with this Vegan Friendly, Cruelty-Free 100% Organic and natural ingredients, Award Winning 30ml bottle of Amethyst Crystal-Infused Elixir. It is a white poppy seed oil with Native American healing herbs, including white sage, to cleanse and lift your spirit. Exclusive from Ziggie Bergman.
‘This hydrates your skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
The unique mix of oils and herbs are inspired by Ziggie Bergmans time with Native American shamen in New Mexico and will ‘smudge’ and lift your spirit as well as your skin, so you look younger from the inside out’.
This can be purchased in my treatment room.
As seen in many newspapers and magazines including:-
WINNER of the beauty shortlist AWARDS 2018
*All ingredients are ethically sourced and traceable.